The name WOHA is synonymous with sustainable design and living. Since its founding in 1994 by Wong Mun Summ and Richard Hassell, the practice has gained global recognition for their innovation work. Their buildings are green, community-driven, and humanistic. Together with WOHA Architects, UOL and Singapore Land Limited are proud to introduce their latest award-winning collaboration yet. The Tre Ver at Potong Pasir Avenue 1.
10 Reasons to invest in the Tre Ver Condo:
1. Serene city fringe location. Close to town yet away from the hustle and bustle.
2. Walking distance to St. Andrew's Village and Stamford American international schools. Within 1 km to Cedar Primary.
3. Walking distance to Potong Pasir MRT, 4 stops away from Dhoby Ghaut MRT.
4. Mature town with amenities nearby. Nearest mall to be built at Woodleigh and NEX at Serangoon.
5. Amazing 220m river frontage. Perfect for nature lovers and joggers.
6. Full condo facilities with more than 50 facilities.
7. Built by renowned developer UOL and UIC.
8. Future potential gain due to the rejuvenation of the Bidadari estate with residences, malls, community spaces included in the government's masterplan.
9. Popular Kallang Park Connector to link to future man made beach in Kallang Riverside Park in the south and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park in the north.
10. Enjoy a 10 - 15 min drive to CBD at an affordable price.
Imagive living in a Resort with Lush Greenery